Scott's Cheap Flights: Data Analyst
Headquarters: United States
As a member of the Data Team, you will support every area of Scott's Cheap Flights by using data and analytics to answer questions and solve problems. You will partner with the Sr. Data Analyst to validate data and improve data flow through efficiencies. You will help modernize the data tech stack and bring maturity to the data and analytics discipline at SCF.
In the short term:
- Learn the data ecosystem and flow through
- Learn the data structures and systems existing and in process
- Begin to engage with existing reporting
In the long term, you will:
- Field, clearly define, and prioritize data requests from stakeholders
- Build and maintain dashboards and reports
- Provide training for new employees on data at SCF
What you know:
- 1-5+ years experience working for a technology, consumer, SaaS, or subscription business
- Knowledge of the financial levers of success for technology, consumer, SaaS, or subscription business
- A deep and abiding love of working with advanced SQL every day.
- Professional experience setting expectations with stakeholders, prioritizing work, and pushing back on stakeholders
- Professional experience engaging stakeholders to understand questions and business problems
- Ability to clearly and concisely present complex findings and provide actionable solutions to stakeholders
- Several years of experience using advanced functionality of a visualization platform (any platform)
- Experience with some members of our tech stack, which includes: Fivetran, Segment, dbt, BigQuery, Zoho Analytics, Google Analytics, Notion, GitHub, Slack
- Concentrated experience in financial analytics, product analytics, mobile app data
- Experience auditing data flow for accuracy, integrity, and quality
Why you might love working here:
- 100% remote work environment, so go ahead and bring your dog to work or wear your PJ's to the office!
- Open vacation policy, with a 3 week minimum!
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) with a 5% match
- Up to 12-weeks of paid family leave
- Meetup meals when you cross paths with a co-worker
- Continuing education & development reimbursement
- Yearly team retreat (In 2021, we went to Los Cabos in Mexico)
- Challenging problems to solve and an awesome team to collaborate with every single day
We want you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to ancestry; age; appearance; color; gender identity and/or expression; genetics; family or parental status; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; mental, physical, or sensory disability; national, social or ethnic origin; past or present military service; sexual orientation; socioeconomic status; race; religion or belief.
If you require a reasonable accommodation or assistance for any part of the interview and employment process, please contact us at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request.
Recent Job Postings
- Sherbet: Senior Full Stack Developer
- Plato: Founding Engineer
- Principal Backend Engineer at Cribl () (allows remote)
- Dondich Coaching: Full-Stack Laravel Developer for Multiple Web Based Products
- Crazy Egg: Elixir/Ruby 🧠 Backend Engineer - Solving challenging problems 💪 in a team environment you'll ❤️
- SQUAKE.earth GmbH: Senior Backend Developer (Ruby)
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Senior Product Manager Draft
- Executive Assistant - Business Operations
- Head of Product