Headquarters: Atlanta, GA
- Amazing work/life balance - sane & flexible work schedule, generous vacation.
- Work on interesting technical and product challenges in an environment that encourages creativity, fun, and the use of new tools to deliver the best results.
- Have the creative freedom for learning, experimenting, and responsible risk-taking in a startup-like environment.
- Work closely with a small, talented team with a proven track record.
- Be a central part of a product team that iterates constantly and ships regularly.
- Contribute to a developer culture that attracts and retains the absolute best engineers through a motivating and rewarding environment.
- Work on public-facing consumer and b2b products that millions of people use.
- Spend your day engineering software instead of wasting time in needless meetings.
- Great benefits like Health Insurance and flexible vacation scheduling.
- 100% Remote opportunity. We do not have an office.
- You are motivated by working on hard and challenging problems rather than showing up just to check boxes.
- You are driven by building a world class product and better user experience.
- You are passionate about teamwork and delivering products.
- You relish the opportunity to work with a product team, engineers, customer success and customers to ensure a surprisingly awesome customer experience.
- You ask a lot of questions and love spirited yet professional debate, knowing it improves outcomes. You are comfortable navigating uncharted waters within the company.
- You are motivated by creating your own path to delivering value and taking full advantage of personal empowerment.
- You understand how to balance scope of work with execution, and believe that continuous improvement is a way of life.
- Deliver awesome, fun, engaging, and reliable solutions.
- Collaborate with the back-end team to provide accurate estimations, timelines, costs, and risks associated with development.
- Create clear, concise deliverables that communicate your plans and allow the team to successfully execute ideas.
- Actively participate in code reviews, stand-ups, meetings, and design sessions.
- Participate in vendor selection, research, 1 on 1’s and discussion to help you and the team with professional development.
- Experience with ReactJS using Redux and/or MobX
- Experience with NodeJS, REST, and server-side rendering
- Experience in core aspects of web application development including design, development, performance, integration, analytics, usability, and accessibility
- Able to work in a fully-remote environment
- Able to contribute to overall site stability, including code reviews and writing unit and integration tests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, motivated and results-driven, with a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and initiative
Nice to have
- Experience with Pair Programming
- Experience using Kanban to meet deliverables
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with Storybook
- Experience with WordPress
- Familiarity with front ends for Rails applications
- Familiarity with Elixir/Phoenix
- Familiarity with Svelte
- Familiarity with GraphQL
How We Measure Success
First 30 days
- Learn and become proficient in our code base.
- Take over daily responsibilities.
- Help prepare the code base and processes.
- You will start to move the bar forward to our first major milestone of US and Canadian search portals by:
- Beginning to gain knowledge and proficiency in our existing React frontends
- Work closely with back-end engineers to build the interfaces for our milestone projects.
- Play a key role in the implementation of our initial milestone project, building a national real estate search portal for eXp Realty. You'll be extending our existing technology and where necessary replacing it to support the scope of this project.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of our future major milestone projects.
- Work with the team to deliver new user experiences
- Help plan the roadmap for the next Milestone project and contribute to its implementation and on-time, on-spec delivery.
In addition to a competitive salary Showcase IDX offers:
- Stock Option Grant
- Flexible PTO
- Quality Medical + Dental + Vision
- Tax-Free Flexible Health Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance