Simplero: Customer Support Hero
Anywhere (100% Remote) Only
Headquarters: Brooklyn, New York
As a member of Simplero's Support team you will:
- Provide customers with an amazing experience. Doing that is what makes you excited to get out of bed each day.
- Dazzle customers with your simple, artful and intuitive answers that are fast and accurate.
- Make amazing and simple suggestions to help alleviate complex technical issues.
- Always have a pulse on what our customers are saying (and NOT saying), and bring the intelligence back to the rest of the team. (Yeah, you're part of an intelligence service.)
- Enjoy contributing content to the Simplero Knowledge Base.
- Represent the Simplero brand to customers and be the face of our company that most of our customers meet.
- Write up bug reports so brilliantly that our developers go "Holy smokes, that's one tasty bug report!!"
- We can trust you to manage yourself and do great work.
- You’re patient, empathetic, and enjoy working with customers.
- You love learning new things and are always on the lookout for the next course or book to jump into.
- You have a growth mindset.
- You understand online business - terms like landing pages, email lists, lead magnets, automations are not foreign to you.
- Experience in a high growth SaaS environment is preferred.
- You don’t just want to resolve an issue, you want to knock it out the park - totally making the customer's day.
- Fluent in English. Bonus points for other languages.
- You learn software fast and love every minute of it!
- You can work weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
- You know how to write. Your words and thinking are so beautiful and well-crafted it brings a grown man to tears.
- Weekdays 6pm - 10pm Pacific Time
- Weekends 9am - 9pm Pacific Time
- Part time to start. 20-25 hours/week with possibility to increase to 40 hours/week
- US $20-25/ hr (dependent on level of technical skill)
- Fully remote position - you just need a laptop, reliable internet access, and the beverage of your choice
- Amazing high functioning team and community.
- Full access to Simplero's library of training courses.