The HOTH: Client Experience Concierge [Entry-Level]
Headquarters: St. Petersburg, FL
Hey! We’re The HOTH.
Our name stands for Hittem’ Over the Head – in other words, to bludgeon with awesomeness.
It can be used as a noun (as in our product, or brand), or as a verb (to HOTH someone or HOTH something). And it’s how our clients refer to one of the world’s top Search Engine Marketing companies.
About The Position:
We're looking for a dedicated, driven people-pleaser to help support our clients and our internal client experience (CX) team.
As a HOTH Client Experience Concierge, you will be the very first point of contact that new clients have. You'll act as air traffic control for incoming customers and set the tone for their experience with The HOTH.
Primary responsibilities and tasks include:
- Welcome calls to new HOTH clients that sign up on our website.
- Arranging consultations for our clients to speak with an Account Manager.
- Managing all inbound calls, missed calls, and support based calls.
- Having a full understanding of HOTH products and services with the ability to assist on special CX projects as needed.
The ideal candidate for this role is comfortable speaking to clients over the phone, has great time-management skills, and is an all-star at building relationships.
Training for this role involves a comprehensive deep dive into all HOTH services and support processes followed by training on inbound/outbound calls to clients.
This role has a high growth opportunity!
This can be a remote or in-person role. All United States residents are welcome to apply for this role and will be eligible for all full-time team member benefits as detailed on our Careers Page.
- You're a customer service all-star.
- You rock at making a good first impression.
- You have a background in providing customers with great service.
- You're comfortable building client relationships over the phone and email.
- You get energy and excitement from helping people.
- You're ready to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- You want more.
Skills/Knowledge You MUST Have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A systems-oriented mindset.
- Ambition to learn and grow.
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for – we’re already successful and growing, but not so big that you can’t be heard.
We began as a small, bootstrapped startup in Chicago and we have now grown to be one of the largest Search Engine Marketing providers in the world.
Thanks to our maniacal commitment to Hitting our customers Over The Head (aka. HOTHing) with awesome products and service, we’ve grown to well over 10,000+ high-value users all over the world.
Our mission is to help as many people in the world with Search Engine Marketing as possible, and have a blast while doing it.
We currently have a core team distributed throughout the US with a central office in St. Pete Florida, as well as a large international team.
Here are some reasons you want to work with us:
- We are a driven, successful, fun company that is experiencing insane growth.
- We have awesome products, a great reputation, and systems for everything.
- Our branding is nuts. Our mascot is The HOTH monster and we have a 6’ tall HOTH costume.
- We’re awesome. 100% results-driven. No bullshitters.
- You will work with a small team to make sure our customers are getting world-class support.
- We have a cool office environment in downtown St. Pete - voted one of Tampa Bay's Coolest Office Spaces by the Tampa Bay Business Journal!
- Our compensation package is very competitive. We’re talking:
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- $50/month Wellness Stipend
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Charity Donation Opportunities
- Free Downtown Parking
- Free Lunch Fridays
- Dog-Friendly Office
- & more you can read on our Careers Page!
Fill out the application form and attach your resume.
In your responses, tell us a bit about yourself, why you're interested in this role, and include the word "banana" somewhere (bonus points for creativity!).
Recent Job Postings
- Surfer: Customer Support Representative (31-50PLN/h)
- Applied: Full Stack Engineer
- Aha!: Sr. Ruby on Rails Engineer (React.js)
- Aha!: Lead Ruby on Rails Engineer (React.js)
- OrderEZ: Customer Success Manager in F&B Tech
- Loam Bio: Intellectual Property Strategist - Microbiology (Australia / USA)
- University of Oregon: Digital Accessibility Architect
- The Healthy Back Institute: Director of Customer Marketing
- Memberful: Junior Marketing Manager
- Call Simulator: Full Stack Engineer (Fully Remote)