Volders GmbH: Product Manager (m/fx)
As a Product Manager at Volders, you focus on providing an excellent product experience for our 2 million users - and 40,000 monthly new customers. In cooperation with our COO and Engineering Team, you'll translate our business strategy into our products. You will achieve this goal by being the user’s voice, developing new features, and shaping Volders through your innovations. Work in an informal, collaborative, and ego-free environment that promotes collaboration and idea-sharing.
What we do
Anyone thinking of contracts and subscriptions should think of Volders: We organize contracts for our customers perfectly. From termination to contract change. And we make sure contracts "just fit" and are never overpriced. Our customers can lay back – because they always have a good feeling about their contracts.
Your role at Volders
- Drive product development from identifying user and business needs to product requirements to launch and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain a growth product roadmap and strategy for our cancellation service in collaboration with engineering, design, and operation teams.
- Analyze and track funnel performance with a strong user focus to solve user barriers.
- Build prototypes with an MVP mindset to find new revenue opportunities.
- Come up with, run, and analyze AB tests on our cancellation service.
- Partner with engineers and designers to prioritize experiments, set metric targets, measure results, and manage expectations.
What you will bring to the table
- 1+ years of experience as a product manager or product owner, ideally in a startup environment.
- You have a strong interest in growth, defining customer scenarios, A/B testing, and analysis of funnel performance.
- Excellent project management skills, including strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively across multiple remote teams.
- Ability to write excellent documentation.
- A high sense of focus and exceptional attention to detail while working in a fast-paced and decentralized environment.
- Team: An international team with a cooperative, transparent and ego-free environment that thrives on intrinsic motivation.
- Development: Education and development potentialities with an individual perspective, including conference and learning budget.
- Hybrid Culture: Whether you prefer to work from home most of the week or from the office is up to you.
- Remote Work: You have the option to work up to 2 months per year from abroad.
- Commute: Sponsored BVG ticket.
- Team Events: At regular events, we strengthen our team spirit and, above all, have fun!
We know that this world is not black and white. Even if you don't check all the boxes, we would still love to hear from you.