Worknet.ai: Head of growth/CMO
North America Only
Apply for the Job
- Oversee the development of product marketing, messaging, and storytelling.
- Create a pathway to an effective category creation by shaping the story on who we are and why we matter.
- Build a clear, powerful, and recognized brand, both at the company and product levels.
- Evolve and drive the company’s brand strategy - lead integrated and strategic marketing and communications plan to advance brand awareness via campaigns and programs.
- Content generation: own creative and content marketing ranging from sales collateral to blog content and social media content.
- Manage outbound marketing efforts from advertising, AR/PR, Digital, Web, Mobile, Social, and Events to drive visibility across stakeholders.
- To keep an eye on growth, to understand when we need to invest in it, when to pull out .
- Build KPIs, make analysis.
- Build a team. Train and develop a team, motivate people to perform at their best, and provide effective and timely feedback to achieve results.
Required competence and experience:
- A strong go-to-market executive who has owned a broad range of functions in high growth environments either as a marketing head.
- Experience working in the start ups and build the strategies from scratch is a plus.
- Experience in building and managing GTM motion across different market segments - demonstrated skill synthesizing competitive trends, market data, and customer insights into action plans.
- A track record of success in well-funded early stage companies is ideal.
- Deep experience in digital marketing: content creation, creative marketing and driving integrated, lasting marketing campaigns.