WP Media: Customer Marketing Manager
Anywhere in the World
Headquarters: Lyon, France
Do you like to put yourself in the customer's shoes and become their ambassador? Do you know how to educate people about getting the most out of a product? Are you adept at writing compelling emails and irresistible offers?
If you answered yes to these questions, we are sure this position will sound super exciting to you. 🤩
We are looking for a friendly person, with passion for serving and understanding customers, with amazing creative marketing and communication skills, to produce high-quality marketing materials for WP Rocket, Imagify, and RocketCDN. 🚀
Keep reading for more details! 📝
Become Our Customer Marketing Manager!
In your job as a Customer Marketing Manager, you will contribute significantly in encouraging product adoption and you will directly impact sales by identifying cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increasing loyalty and retention.
For this position it’s essential to perfectly write and communicate in English (and if you can translate your amazing work into French, that would be the icing on the cake!🇫🇷).
In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. You will join our marketing team, which is based in Europe. We work remotely, and ideally you should live in a country that aligns with the European Timezone.
We are so curious to know which new country will be added to our distributed team map! 🌍
What You Will Be Doing:
In your everyday job as a Customer Marketing Manager, you will build engaging marketing campaigns, for all our products, to delight and engage existing customers. Your role is to increase customer satisfaction and utilize it to leverage business success.
Here is a list describing the tasks involved in this position (do you happen to like making lists? So do we!):
- You will analyse sales, surveys and customer profiles to increase renewals, cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- You will manage our onboarding email flows, to make sure new customers get started with our products in the best possible way.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing a customer lifecycle campaign program. You will use various marketing channels to increase retention and cross-sell.
- You will be in charge of announcing the product updates to our customers and creating enthusiasm about the arrival of new features (emails, video tutorial…).
- You will collaborate with our customer acquisition manager to organize promo campaigns 3 times a year.
- You will set goals, plan, execute and analyze your customer marketing strategy.
What Do You Need To Excel at This Job:
Being Customer Focused
You live and breathe to serve and understand customers' needs. You can see beyond the day-to-day grind to create incredible customer experience.
Excellent Creative Marketing and Writing Skills
You are able to engage and motivate customers with your texts. You have content creation experience including emails, case studies and/or video scripts.
You will need to be able to effectively write and communicate in English, respectfully, and professionally. You can proofread your work.
Superior Attention to Details
Your organizational skills and attention to details allow you to create campaigns that accurately reflect both business and customers needs. You have experience managing many email campaigns simultaneously.
Do you want to know three other things we appreciate about our candidates?
A startup mentality
You are doer, you are adaptable and you like to evolve in a fast-paced environment.
Previous remote job experience.
Slack will be your virtual office, where all the life of the company takes place.
The involvement in the WordPress community.
We support our teammates to attend and/or speak at WordCamps and volunteer within the community.
What You Should Know About Our Company: WP Media
Founded in 2014 in the beautiful Lyon, France, WP Media is an equal opportunity employer with a distributed team of +35 teammates living around the world.
Do We Share the Same Values?
Mutual respect, collaboration, and inclusivity.
These are the fundamental values that support our life as a team.
Healthy balance between work and private life.
We encourage our employees to enjoy their family and hobbies with flexible working hours and minimum vacation policy. There are no time cards to stamp, only customers to make happy and friendly teammates to work with! We care about the work you do, not about the hours you sit at your desk.
We have a public salary grid. Once a year, when the company does well, we share our profits with the team in the form of bonuses.
Perks and benefits
We want the people on our team to feel that they always receive what they need to shine. This is why we offer:
- Budget for setting up your home office
- Monthly budget for your remote-work expenses
- Free books and Kindle
We like to see each other in person whenever possible.
Every year, we organize a trip with the whole team and spend a week of coworking and fun activities together.
To give you an idea, so far we have traveled to Spain, Portugal, and Mexico.
Now that we've told you so much about us, it's your turn.
Let us know why you would like to become our Customer Marketing Manager and why you think you are the person we are looking for.
We can’t wait to receive your application! 🌟
Recent Job Postings
- Sherbet: Senior Full Stack Developer
- Plato: Founding Engineer
- Principal Backend Engineer at Cribl () (allows remote)
- Dondich Coaching: Full-Stack Laravel Developer for Multiple Web Based Products
- Crazy Egg: Elixir/Ruby 🧠 Backend Engineer - Solving challenging problems 💪 in a team environment you'll ❤️
- SQUAKE.earth GmbH: Senior Backend Developer (Ruby)
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Senior Product Manager Draft
- Executive Assistant - Business Operations
- Head of Product