Yumi Organics: Marketing Assistant
Anywhere in the World
Apply for the Job
Headquarters: Montreal, QC
Headquarters: Montreal, QC
Yumi Organics is a young business in Montréal, QC. We are a small, but fast growing startup! You'll be able to learn a lot and see a little bit of everything. That also means you'll have to be comfortable with all sorts of tasks. Be able to predict, and organize accordingly. We hope to hire a smart, organized, and positive individual to join our growing team, and to grow with us!
Marketing Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Provide support to the marketing department.
- Execute marketing strategy.
- Plan, organize, develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Keeps GM abreast of all outreach and obtains approval
- Find, build and manage promotional /brand partners
- Manage content being created by influencers to be used for ads
- Works with Graphics designer for all graphics needed
- Drafts emails and newsletter outreach to clients
- Responsible for photoshoot when needed
- Oversees all marketing details and partnerships
- Oversees Social media team and works with them
- Perform market and client research.
- Create reports on marketing performance.
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives.
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Attend trade shows, company events.
Marketing Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Proactive and capable of improving processes
- Willingness to learn
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- 1-3 years experience in marketing or equivalent education
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere) or Canva is a plus
- Digital photography and video editing experience a plus
- Event management experience
- Bonus points if you speak French!
The Fine Print:
- Working hours: Eastern time zones preferred
- Although this role is remote within Canada, if you reside in Montreal you have the option to work in our lovely office! We want to offer a flexible work option!
- Compensation: $45,000 - $55,000 / year
- Benefits and Perks include:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Free Yumi Breakfasts!
- More perks to come!
Created by a team of dieticians, we believe and strive in bringing to market new healthy food products and options to offer consumers wholesome dietary options. We are the first Overnight Oats company to launch into the Canadian retail market and have received a few awards in this space. We are looking for exceptional people looking to join Yumi on a great journey in helping people eat better and feel better. We empower and encourage our team to be part of our daily process, creative thinking and out of the box alternatives in achieving corporate and personal goals.
We’re committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work. We’d love to have you join us.
Please send us a resume with relevant experience and a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be interested in this position and what excites you about the company to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Job Postings
- Sherbet: Senior Full Stack Developer
- Plato: Founding Engineer
- Principal Backend Engineer at Cribl () (allows remote)
- Dondich Coaching: Full-Stack Laravel Developer for Multiple Web Based Products
- Crazy Egg: Elixir/Ruby 🧠 Backend Engineer - Solving challenging problems 💪 in a team environment you'll ❤️
- SQUAKE.earth GmbH: Senior Backend Developer (Ruby)
- Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Senior Product Manager Draft
- Executive Assistant - Business Operations
- Head of Product