Business Development ManagerAt Xaqt
At Xaqt, we're passionate about building software that solves problems. We partner with the most important institutions in the world to transform how they deliver customer experiences.
We're seeking a qualified business development specialist to extend our reach through expert discovery and exploration of new and untapped business opportunities and relationships. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help scale our reach.
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and develop new business opportunities
- Responsible for enabling channel partners selling Xaqt products.
- Will own the sales plan for all channel partners in their region.
- Establish productive relationships with key partner personnel and ensure Xaqt and Channel Partner priorities are aligned.
- Lead annual joint business planning and implementation, as well as quarterly business reviews for performance tracking.
- Drive awareness and adoption of channel programs, tools, and resources - deal registration, certification, demand generation, incentives.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- Bachelor's degree in business or management
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources